Key Largo Fishing Charters – The War Bird
Deep Sea, Reef & Wreck Fishing
Enjoy some of the best fishing in the Florida Keys with
Captain Dana Banks on the well known War Bird!
The War Bird is a 38′ Topaz fishing boat with a Flying Bridge that was designed with a comfortable cabin including an A/C, full couch, music, dinette, galley and full head accommodations. The War Bird is located at the Orvis Outfitters on North Key Largo.
– Deep Sea fishing
– Key Largo Reef fishing
– Florida Keys Wreck Fishing
– Backcountry fishing
– Sightseeing Cruises, Photographic Trips & Eco Tours
Experience fishing like you dreamed about with Capt Banks aboard the War Bird:
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi) – Bull Dolphin & Schoolers
- Blackfin Tuna
- Yellowfin Tuna
- King Mackerel – (Kingfish)
Finding the better parts of the reef to fish usually pays off with a great catch. We hunt for fish like large groupers, mutton snapper, yellowtail, barracuda, and other species that enjoy coral reefs as home. These fish seek the shelter of the coral reefs and sunken vessles as their underwater homes. These same underwater havens offer loads bait fish, that also attract many sportfish of all sizes.
- Mutton Snapper
- Yellowtail Snapper
- Cubera Snapper
- Mangrove Snapper
- Spanish and Cero Mackerel
If the waters are too rough and fishing is not for you, we offer various enjoyable sightseeing cruises. For those wishing to photograph the scenic beauty of the Florida Keys – Capt Banks can arrange Sightseeing Cruises, Photographic Trips & Eco Tours just inside the John Pennekamp State Park and the Everglades National Park backcountry.
- Scenic Areas of John Pennekamp
- The birds of Key Largo
- Magnificent Sunrise & Sunsets
- Backcountry locations
- Talk With Capt Banks about his favorite underwater spots
- The Marine Life that surrounds the The Florida Keys
- The fantastic Mangroves on the Atlantic and Gulf
We can visit John Pennekamp State Park and the Everglades National Park Back-country.
Package rates for 1/2 , 3/4 and full day sightseeing trips in Key Largo
Sunset & Evening charters are available!
Private and Group charters, Families and youth anglers are all welcome!
Come fish with us in the Florida Keys.
- Captain Banks can create a special fishing adventure just for you – one you will enjoy and not forget!
- We are located in the northern end of Key Largo, Florida – 1 hour from Miami and two hours north of Key West.
When you are ready to book your Key Largo Fishing Charter – we will need the following:
- The number of guests in your party
- Your preferred booking date
- Your type of fishing preference or sightseeing trip
Captain Dana Banks offers a wide variety of Chartered Trips – everything included, you bring your drinks and any snacks!
- 1/2 Day (4 Hours)
- 3/4 Day (5.5+ Hours)
- Full Day (8+ Hours) – a complete full day of fun
- We also offer custom packages – just tell us what you are interested in
You can call us at (305) 394-7420 or send us a message any time, we may be out fishing, but we will respond as soon as we get back to the dock.
Book your Key Largo Fishing Trip today!